We understand that admission is always stressful for parents and their wards. Hence, we have made the admission process as smooth and streamlined as possible. Before you approach the school for the admission form, read the following criteria and guidelines.
- Students seeking admission to higher classes on transfer may be admitted subject to availability of seats and fulfillment of certain conditions.
- The standard of the admission test is set at the level of the preceding class.
- Subjects in which admission tests are conducted are as follows :
- Class II to X – English, Mathematics, Science and General Knowledge
Admission to Std XI
- For admission to Std XI, the candidate’s marks at the board examination must be higher than the minimum cut-off percentage prescribed by us.
- Admission of SSA students into Class XI is not automatic.
Class I – December
Class II-X & XII – April
Class XI – June
As per CBSE norms
The Admission Form can be obtained from the school office on payment of Rs 150.
- The form must be filled out and submitted to the school office.
- Incomplete or illegible Admission Forms will not be processed.
Every Admission Form submitted to the school office should be accompanied by the following :
- 4 copies of student’s photo
- Last Report Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Withdrawal of students from the school must be notified a minimum 15 days prior to the commencement of the following term.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all dues for the entire academic session have been cleared, along with a certificate fee of Rs 50.